Foul Play Cafe, New Mexico's premier murder mystery dinner theatre, presents Murder on the Trail - a fast paced mystery set in the Old West of New Mexico.
Someone has been murdered on the trail, and Texas Ranger Granite Hardrock needs your help in solving the mystery. Chock-full of humor, intrigue, and zany characters, this show will also include actor improvisation and audience participation.
Price of admission includes the show and your dinner. Doors open at 7 p.m. and the show begins at 7:30 p.m.
FOUL PLAY CAFE MENU
All meals include the following: - Chips and Salsa - Southwestern Salad with Roasted Corn, Black Beans and Jicama (Children's meals come with a fruit cup in place of salad.) - Dinner Rolls with Butter - Tres Leches Cake - Iced Water, Starbucks Regular and Decaff Coffee and Iced Tea
- Miss Sophie's Smothered Southwest Chicken (Grilled Chicken Breast with Chopped Green Chile, Pepper-jack Cheese and Green Chile Cream Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Calabacitas) --gluten free
- Pinon Pork Ribs (Boneless Pork Ribs with a Red Chile Pinon Sauce served with Mashed Potatoes and Calabacitas) --gluten free
- Bello Stack (Marinated and grilled Portobello Mushrooms served with Seasoned Rice and Grilled Vegetables) --vegan, gluten free
Children's Options (for guests 12 and under):
- Buckaroo Burger (Cheeseburger with French Fries)
- Chicken Little Chicken Fingers (Crispy Chicken Fingers with French Fries)
PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY FOOD ALLERGIES. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE.
Sheraton Albuquerque Uptown (View)
2600 Louisiana Blvd NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110